Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nightmare on P.E. Street

It's good to work out; get your heart pumping, stay nice and fit. 

And it's always nice to have someone there to promote you to work harder and do your best... And of course, you should really check ones (life) info before you accidentally end up with the craziest P.E. teacher EVER:

"Don't appear before me with an ax while I'm having my healthy--oh wait... two pounds sugar... hmmm--energy drink."
Ever seen THIS guy on television. He not only scares me, he promotes me to NOT work out! (gasp!) Totally opposite of his goals!!!

So anyways, my family is so BIG a fan of Ms. Richard Simmons right here, we even like to dress like him:
(Thomas)
Richard Simmons (in his squeaky voice): "...donate one dollar (each) to my P.E. fund so that kids can  be healthy!" By his encouragement (in dressing and other matters), there's gonna be a lot of obesity these next few years...

(me)
Danny: "...I think he looks like a very scary version of a young dad."

P.S. Live's ruined by Richard Simmons:

Obama: "...and as a nation, I promise you all HealthCare." LIES.



1 comment:

  1. Funny post:). I had forgotten about the "family" Richard Simmons pix...you guys are pretty silly!

    ReplyDelete