Friday, August 10, 2012

A's Game

On Wednesday afternoon, my family and I went to an Oakland A's game (of course I'm guessing that many of you are Giant's fans, and one of you a Phillies fan, so you'll all probably hate this blog post).

So anyways, my Grandma and Grandpa Chem stopped by at about 9:15 a.m. while my family and I were packing up food and stuff for our tailgate party at the park. A little after 9:30 we finally left and headed for the park. Traffic was good, and we got to the park at about 11:05. We set up the Weber portable barbecue and started roasting sausages (normal and hot) and some casper hot dogs from Costco. While the meat was cooking and the condiments were being prepared, I walked up to the Bart station to pick up my grandma and uncle and bring them down to the tailgate party. The food was delicious.

We entered the stadium at about 12:15 p.m. The game went pretty well, and we got to enjoy some Junior Mints, Whoppers (yum!!!), Milk Duds, M&M's (normal and peanut butter), peanuts, and some root beer.

In the end, the A's won! Yay!

Now for some pics!

Yeah, most of these photos are very embarrassing ones of me due to the fact that I didn't get the chance to wash my hair, and because of the weird faces I made.

Left to right: Dad, Mom, me

Top Row, Left to Right: Uncle Dave, Grandma Carr, Grandma Chem, Grandpa Chem
Bottom Row, Left to Right: (see picture above)


...and now there's Thomas

Thomas and I

Uncle Dave







The FIELD





The FIELD... AGAIN

Random section of the crowd

I swear, those people looked like they were naked!

Uncle Dave and Grandma Carr

Grandma Chem and Grandpa Chem (with his... nice... face)

Random picture of my pants




And in the end I ate my nose... JK!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, Jakey! I'm glad that the grandparents and Uncle Dave could come along! Also, that'a REALLY nice that you got to be in the shade!

    ReplyDelete