Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Diet of Pie

So after my oral surgery Dr. Tyko prescribed some pills for me to kill the pain--otherwise I'd be dying right now--and for every one pill that I take I have to also take three Ibuprofen. This process is repeated nonstop (until I run out of pills) in four hour increments.

Of course, when you take Ibuprofen you have to eat something with it, otherwise the Ibuprofen will have some strange reaction in your stomach.

So yesterday (Monday), every time I took those pills, I had a slice of pie (from the apple pie that we had made on Sunday). And throughout that day, the only time I ate was when I took my pills; so basically the only thing I ate yesterday was apple pie!

I swear, I must've eaten 3/4 of that pie altogether. I wouldn't be surprised if the next time I go to the doctor's office that he'd inform me that I have diabetes. Of course the same goes for Thomas, who has ice cream soup practically every night!

Here's my breakfast from this morning.


Look at me eat that pie so lovingly, with my greasy hair...

1 comment:

  1. Your posts always make me laugh! Keep writing!

    P.S. My favorite part was the bit about diabetes. Killed me (no pun intended).

    ReplyDelete