Saturday, September 29, 2012

Want to See an Embarrassing Video of Me?

So apparently every semester in Spanish you have to do two Cultural Project and Reports (I think that's what it's called) also known as a C.P.R. This first time around I decided to, as one of my options given, "learn a Spanish song or an instrument," so I played "Fandango," some Spanish folk song that's in one of my piano lesson books from like a year ago. After constant practice for a few days I was able to get it perfect.

I then recorded myself playing it, though when I did the song didn't turn out as perfect as I wanted it to be--there are a few obvious mistakes, one that really stands out among the rest--but I didn't want to do it again, so I just went with it, and here it is:
Mad. Piano. Skills. Kind of... :)

1 comment:

  1. Mistakes?! What mistakes?!

    I think you're cute. And you played that really well!

    ReplyDelete