Saturday, March 10, 2012

Surprise Reunion

P.S. This is really old now...

On Thursday night after my family and I read scriptures together, my dad said we weren't going to go to Matthew and Mykel's like we had planned... because he was going to become bishop of our ward on Sunday.

SURPRISE!!! And now you know... (it took me about a day before I could calm down about the subject!)

So on Friday my mom let me out of school early for a surprise mystery adventure. Thomas picked me up in the red van and we drove down to Fremont and stayed at my grandma's house for a few hours. A while later Thomas and I were driving down to the airport to pick up Matthew and Mykel (or so I thought) to surprise Dad. When we pulled into the arrival terminal--we cranked up our hip "Back in Black" music (windows rolled down)--I suddenly saw Matthew and Mykel... and Danny, Stacy, and Jalyn!!!

SURPRISE!!! And now you know...

I was totally surprised by this, and very happy at it too! ANOTHER family reunion!!! I love family reunions!!!

We drove home, joking and laughing with one another, happy to see one another's faces again.

We entered the house quietly and surprised Dad. For some reason I was surprised(?). Dad was too...

SPEED ROUND!!!


Anyways the following day we had a delicious breakfast and took a nice hike, then on Sunday Dad became bishop.

Then we dumped Danny.

The next day we dumped the rest of the crew.

And THAT, is what you call a Speed Family Reunion.

Pictures? NO.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Bubba. You're a goofy kid. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post too! Thanks for writing it. I will copy it off and put it in my "journal" (and dad's), just like I did Stacy's, so we have a memory of the weekend--through your eyes!

    ReplyDelete