Friday, June 28, 2013

Personal Fitness Torture

I'm pregnant! Well, let me get to that later...

Last Tuesday in Scouts we had to do a bunch of exercises for the Personal Fitness merit badge that we are working on. We did push ups, curl ups, pull ups, (and pretty much anything you can think of that ends in "up"), and we ran a mile. It was quite tiring, so it was nice when we were finally finished.

TWO DAYS LATER...

I wake up and I'm in terrible pain. I try to stand up straight, but my six-pack--whoops, I mean my abs--were so insanely sore.

So I walk down the stairs and go on with my life. In pain.

After a really long time of suffering--about 2 minutes--I finally took some IBuprofen, hoping that it would help. And guess what! It didn't.

So, for the rest of the day I had to walk around like an old grandma with her walker, all hunched over and moving at 1/2 inch per second. Near the end of the day, I decided to put a bag of peas on my stomach to distract my mind from the pain. It worked out pretty nicely.
Well, my baby bump isn't exactly showing, but if you saw it you'd see that it's a lumpy baby.
Today, my back is in pain from being hunched over for a whole day. And on top of that, my abs still hurt, but not as bad as yesterday, because I put the heating blanket over them while I slept. At least today I can stand up straight.

And guess what! I got a haircut! And I styled it totally differently!!! (But the picture up above isn't exactly the best at representing my new hair.)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I think I like your hair, but I need to see more pics!!

    ReplyDelete