Sunday, June 23, 2013

Piano Recital... 2!

So, guess what? I had another piano recital...

...a month ago.

"Wow, why didn't you blog about it earlier?"

Anyways, everything went really well. I played "I''m Not That Girl" and "For Good," both from Wicked (my favoritest play ever)! I only messed up on "I'm Not That Girl" at the beginning and at a small part in the middle. And with "For Good" I did PERFECT, which is really saying something, considering it is way harder than "I'm Not That Girl."

Altogether, I felt really accomplished and happy. I have a really amazing piano teacher, and she has helped me to become the piano student that I am today. Thank you, Sister Tarter!

And sorry--we did record my playing the piano, but Thomas, who does everything technological, didn't make a video for YouTube, so I don't have anything for you to watch.

"Really?"

Well, Thomas does things like that REALLY well, so I think it's best that he do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment