Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A LeCheminant Tradition

After my sister Stacy and her friend Rachel made their amazing You Belong With Me music video, the four younger siblings of my family decided we should all make a music video together. So starting in 2009, we made our first music video, Me and My Gang:
We suddenly recognized how much of a success the video became (you should read some of the comments on the actual YouTube page), so we had to make another one. 2010, my personal favorite, Ain't No Particular Way:
And of course, our third music video (which we ended up doing at the last second), I'm a Believer:
(Yup, we have a thing with recycling bins in our family)
(I'm surprised I didn't die in the making of this film!!!) 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog Jake! Thanks for posting the link to the latest in the Younger LeCheminant's annual music videos since I hadn't seen it yet. You guys always crack me up with your videos.

    ReplyDelete